To enjoy in your backyard or on your balcony! Discover light and succulent arrangements proposed by Ateliers et Saveurs and the recipes for the mini pulled pork sandwich, for the pork rillettes with butter and herbs served with seasoned croutons and for the spring roll with pork and seasonal fruits, courtesy of Chic traiteur.
Mini pulled pork sandwich
- Pork shoulder
- Garlic clove
- Lager beer
- Salt and pepper
- Hot dog buns
- Favourite pulled pork sauce
- Mix all the ingredients (except for the bread) and add the pork, cover and braise for 18 hours in the oven at 200 degree Celsius.
- Put the pulled pork in the hot dog buns and add the pickle.
Food and wine arrangement proposed by Ateliers et Saveurs: Rosé: Vieux Château d’Astros – strawberry and orange marmalade aroma
Pork rillettes with butter and herbs served with seasoned croutons
- Braised pork from the previous recipe
- 100 g of butter
- Cooking juice
- Take the cooking juice of the braised pork and pass it through a strainer.
- Simmer the pork in its own juices until the juice is evaporated.
- Remove from heat, add butter and mix
- Cool down for 12 hours.
Food and wine arrangement proposed by Ateliers et Saveurs: White: Chardonnay Clos des fous – caramelized apple aroma
Spring roll with pork and seasonal fruits
- Carrots cut julienne style
- 1 cucumber
- 1 beet
- Rice Vermicelli
- 1 pint of strawberries
- Pulled pork and sauce
- Rice paper
- Moisten the rice paper.
- Place all ingredients on the rice paper.
- Roll up tightly.
Food and wine arrangement proposed by Ateliers et Saveurs: Red: Baron de Ley Finca Monasterio – black currant and smokey bacon aroma
– Michaël St. John, co-owner at Chic traiteur, partner of our Cøzy Thursdays
To discover the themes offered at our Cøzy Thursdays in 2015, click here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE ARTICLES