Nothing makes us feel better than a comforting soup whose delicious flavors help us fight the greyness of fall! Discover the recipe from Isabel Ladouceur, chef bistro at Strøm Mont-Saint-Hilaire.
- 60 ml of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1/8 cup of fresh ginger
- 1 lemongrass stalk
- ½ cup fresh celery
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 5 ml of lemon juice
- 400 ml of water
- 10 ml curry paste (madras)
- ½ cup rice noodles
- ½ cup red bell peppers
- ½ cup of bok choy
- 1/8 cup green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the garlic, ginger, lemongrass and celery in oil
- Add all the liquids and the curry paste
- Season with salt and pepper
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the bell peppers, bok choy and green onions
- Cook the rice noodles
- In a bowl, put the rice noodles and top with the broth and vegetables. If you desire, you can add your choice of chicken, salmon or tofu to the soup.
To check out our bistro menu and discover all our specialties at Strøm Mont-Saint-Hilaire, click here.
To check out our bistro menu and discover all our specialties at Strøm Nuns’ Island, click here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE ARTICLES