- 6 cups of boiling water
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of honey
- 45 ml of dried lavender (or one to two drops of pure lavender oil)
- 2 cups of lemon juice
- Lemon slices and lavender petals to decorate
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and add the sugar, stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Turn off the heat, add the honey and dried lavender, stir until they are well incorporated.
- Set aside and let the lavender infuse the mix for several hours.
- Strain the simple syrup preparation to completely extract the flavored and concentrated liquid.
- In a pitcher add the lemon juice and the lavender preparation. Then add the remaining 4 cups of pre-boiled and cooled water.
- Serve the lemonade over ice and decorate with the lemon slices and lavender petals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE ARTICLES