Freshness, taste and originality are on the menu this summer! Discover our summer cocktail recipes made with local products: Boreal Gin Tonic and Orchard Kir. Cheers!
By Isabelle Ladouceur, chef bistro at Strøm Mont-Saint-Hilaire
Boreal gin tonic
For 1 person
- 1 oz Ungava gin (product from “Domaine Pinnacle”)
- 5 oz 1642 tonic (product from 1642 cola)
- 2 units of crushed sweet gale spice (product from “Gaspésie sauvage”; boreal spice with a hoppy aroma)
- 1 unit of dried coniferous mix (product from “Gaspésie sauvage”; coniferous shoots with resinous and minty aroma)
- 1 lime wedge
- Lemon juice and maple syrup to taste
- 3 ice cubes
- Mix the gin, herbs and lemon and maple syrup in a shaker and shake.
- Pour into a glass and add the tonic water.
- Decorate with a twig of evergreen or rosemary.
For 1 person
- 1 oz apple syrup (product from “Verger Petits et Fils)
- 5 oz Prosecco (Nino Franco)
- 3 or more raspberries
- Pour Prosecco in a flute.
- Add the raspberries and apple syrup.
These recipes are offered at Strøm Mont-Saint-Hilaire for a limited time.
For the bistro menu and to discover our specialties at Strøm Mont-Saint-Hilaire, click here.
For the bistro menu and to discover our specialties at Strøm Nuns’ Island, click here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE ARTICLES